SSL is a Secure Socket layer that sends confidential data in the form of encryption. It creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser. The link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remains private and secure. The SSL protocol is used by millions of e-Business providers to protect their customers ensuring that their information & online transactions remain confidential. In order to be able to use the SSL protocol, a web server requires the use of SSL certificate.
SSL certificate can ideally be used to receive or send confidential information from or to the server. Not just for online transactions but it can also be used to secure personal information.
Below are the important uses of SSL Certificate:
- To secure online transactions made through Credit/Debit Cards, payment gateways and Wire Transfer.
- To secure login credentials for a particular online web portal as it includes confidential and personal information.
- To secure File transfer through FTP.
- To secure connection between a mail server and email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or Exchange.
- To secure network logins.
- To secure online control panels related to web hosting management.
If you think that any of the above points meet your requirement, go ahead and order SSL Certificate at really cheap price through the following link: WebhostingUK SSL Certificates.
If you have any queries, chat with our Sales Department through the following link: WebhostingUK Sales Department.